Central Landscape Supply

Central Landscape Supply
St. Cloud Location

Monday, January 10, 2011

Where's my new catalog?

Where's my 2011 catalog?

I know many of you may be wondering, "When is my 2011 CLS catalog coming?

I can assure you, catalogs are coming soon and no, we haven't forgotten about you!

Our wonderful purchasers, Carol Schraut and Tom Meier are busy securing the best pricing possible. Our catalog designer, Tony Vogel is also busy making improvements so we will be able to deliver you the most comprehensive, user-friendly catalog yet!

Pricing should be completed within the next few weeks.
The catalog is scheduled to go to print shortly thereafter and you can expect to see your catalog in the mail sometime in March.

In the meantime, I am working hard to update our website with 2011 pricing as it becomes available. You can also find updated MSDS, product information, photos etc.

However, please feel free to contact us with questions! It's winter after all...we start to get lonely.

Stay warm,

Jamie Skeate
CLS Sales & Website Coordinator
1-800-772-3888

No comments:

Post a Comment